[Ansteorra] Correction to Blackstar announcement

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Oct 27 09:19:50 PST 2003

Greetings to all, and please pardon the bandwidth on this announcement, but with so many planning to attend the Bordermarch Autumn Melees on November 14th,- 16th, this was the quickest way to get my message out.
    I have been told that to err is human, .. I really wish I were a bit less human right now.
A few mistakes got by me in our announcement for the November Blackstar, the most important being the site fees.
We said that site will be $7.00 for adults and 3.50 for children 6-12 with under 6 free and a non member surcharge being charged for those 18 years and older. This is incorrect.
    This should read site fee : $7.00 adults, children 0-5 free, 6-12  $3.50 and 13-17 6.00 with a $3.00 nonmember  surcharge applying to 18 and above as per society law.
    The second slippage was the e-mail address of our feast-o-crat. Ld. Ambrose contacted me and said if you type in his address as it appears, it will bounce back. It should be ambroseblackwood at yahoo.com ...
An announcement is forthcoming as to the complete menu and serving limits, but if you have further questions regarding the event that will unveil Ansteorra's only stone castle, please contact me at cnetterville at ih2000.net ...
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Elrique of Bordermarch