[Ansteorra] RE: Sable Constellation?

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Tue Oct 28 17:38:38 PST 2003

Just as a quick note, "Order of the Sable Constellation" will not be
anything remotely like a period order name, and so the name may very well
have problems going through the College of Heralds.  I'm not a big fan of
adding awards (Wordfame! Gifts! Those are rewards for heroes!) but just in
case we add more awards, it would be a good idea to seek advice from the CoH
in determining a reasonable order name before creating the award, to avoid
problems later with registering the award name.

::GUNNVOR::