[Ansteorra] when are the dance classes in bonwicke?

Paula Hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 10 07:50:50 PDT 2003

--- K&L <k-l at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I am not sure if the below are inquiring about the College Bonwick is
> hosting on Oct. 13TH, but if so my lady and I will be present to share our
> limited dance knowledge.<SNIP>
> In service
> William "Rufus" Guthrie

My Dear Lord Rufus and the Rest of Ansteorra,

There seems to be a little confusion in the way of dates for Bonwicke's Pre-Twelfth
Night College. It is to be held on October the 18TH, not the 13th - that would be a
Monday, and a wee bit difficult to manage!;o). I hope this does not cause any undue
stress to already arranged calendars or plans. Please write me back if you have any
further questions, concerns or needs.

Hope this helps!
Baroness Oriana della Francesca
Bonwicke's Twelfth Night and Pre-Twelfth Night College Steward