[Ansteorra] Challenges and fighting with a spear

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 22:28:14 PDT 2003

Gilli replied to me with:
> Fight a battle with skillet, pot and spoon sometime and tell me how you
> faired.
Well, I think you could make combat legal representations of all of
these, at least for SCA rapier combat. For some interesting, similar
weapons see this file in the COMBAT-RAPIER section:
SPD-msg           (14K) 12/ 6/95    Silly Parrying Devices for SCA
rapier combat
http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMBAT-RAPIER/SPD-msg.html
Stefan
--------