[Ansteorra] when are the dance classes in bonwick?

K&L k-l at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 4 10:55:39 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I am not sure if the below are inquiring about the College Bonwick is
hosting on Oct. 13TH, but if so my lady and I will be present to share our
limited dance knowledge. I have not seen a schedule, but I hope the steward
will block off a large time slot for us (wink wink).  If everyone in the
Western Region would like to see more dancing my wife and I are at your
service and would be willing to teach to all.

If I am speaking out of place or am just babbling please correct me.

In service
William "Rufus" Guthrie