[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan - Still Not Claimed

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 11:35:16 PDT 2003

Hi, y'all:

There are still two items languishing in our Lost & Found from Steppes Artisan.  They are a maroon and gold coif and a leather gorget that was found with it on the rapier field.  I've had our rapier people asking about the owner, but we've had no replies.  Does anybody know to whom they belong?  I'll try to have them at Elfsea Defender for the owner to claim.

We still have quite a lot of L&F items from Warlord as well - chairs, coolers, clothing, and so on.  If you're missing something and last saw it in May, email me and I can send the list to you.  I've posted them to the Kingdom list so many times, no sense in cluttering the list again.

                                            ---= little Morgan from Steppes
                                                (who seems to get all the Lost & Found)