[Ansteorra] Youth Combat at Defender of the Fort

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 09:06:15 PDT 2003

A reminder to all that we will have a Youth Combat "Boffer" Tournament at Raven's Fort "Defender of the Fort".

Again, I will be available for authorizations of children and marshals.  I will also, have loaner armor for the "boffer" age groups.  The children will still need sturdy shoes, long sleeves, light gloves and a sports cup.  The children will fight Saturday afternoon so please find me earlier in the day for any authorizations.

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Caedmon