[Ansteorra] Crown Tournement Feast

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 07:11:32 PDT 2003

It is now less than one month till the cut off date to make and pay for your
reservation for Crown Tournament feast.

Have you made your reservation???   crownfeast at hotmail.com

Have you paid for your reservation???  Janie Bentley-Cason
                                                               1230 Isla
Stephenville, TX 76401

Elfsea Defender is next weekend. I will be there. You can take care of it
then.  If you do not know me ask around. I am usually very easy to find.  I
will be at gate 6:00pm – 8:00pm .   I will also be helping serve lunch at
11:00 on Saturday.

Gilli of the Shire of Middleford will be providing our food. The menu is:

Flavored Butters and Breads
	Assorted Cheeses
Potage of onion
Gilli loaf
Pasta w/Herb and Garlic Sauce
Lyonnes Green Been Almandine
Savory Leg of Fowl
Rice Surprise
Orange Glazed Carrots
Stuffed Baked Apples
Sweet and Unsweetened Tea, Water

Cost is separate from site.
Adults $8.00  		Children 6-12 $4.00 		Children 5 and under: free
NO FAMILY CAP  on FEAST

Make checks payable to SCA Inc./Canton of DFT
Mail to :
Janie Cason
1230 Isla
Stephenville, TX 76401

Please make reservations at crownfeast at hotmail.com. Not dftfeast2. My bad.
As soon as I receive payment I will send you a confirmation if your email is
provided.

We look forward to your reservations.

Lady Janie of Dragonsfire Tor