[Ansteorra] Introductions

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 09:20:03 PDT 2003

Stephan,
There is a group now in Midlothian, right down the road from you. We call our
selves Southern Steppes. We meet every other Wed. Night. It is mainly a bring
your project you are working on. We have also been known to work on projects
for local events.  This Wed. we will be getting ready for Elfsea Defender. I
hope to have the guys in the garage working on armor and the scribes working on
scrolls for the Youth combat tourney. Most of us are old timers and you will
probably know us. I started in 1982 and my husband started in 1985. With it
being Wed. night I know it might be hard for you to attend. But know we are here
for you.

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor.