[Ansteorra] Court Reports

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Sep 21 21:54:47 PDT 2003

My Good Lord,

Thank You for the work you are about to do for all of us.

As for the rest of you who said you would provide this good office with the
information it needs, please do so!!

The rest of this Great Kingdom would know the words of our Sovereign.

HL Gilbert Ost Westley.
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.