[Ansteorra] Doing research

HE Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Sep 24 20:23:06 PDT 2003

Hope this helps.
HE Chiang
----- Original Message -----
From: "April Gillilan" <agillilan at swbell.net>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 9:45 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Doing research

Greetings Ansteorra!

I am in the process of collecting data for my thesis, and am having problems
determining where some of the Peers in the kingdom lived when they were
elevated.  Out of 397 (peerages and coronations), I am only missing 11, so I
think I’ve done pretty well so far!  :-)   Any assistance would be
appreciated.

Doran MacCollom, elevated by Jonathan II & Willow II on 12/2/1984 to the
Order of the Chivalry - Not sure about where he was when he was elevated,
but he lives in the Western Region now. We do not get to see him much
either<G>

Regina Masquer, elevated by Galen & Rebekah on 6/8/1996 to the Order of the
Pelican - She lived in Treloch, unless I am mistaken. She now lives in the
northern reaches of Washington State.

Ulrica Bronwyn, elevated by Daffydd & Octavia on 9/4/1999 to the Order of
the Pelican - She lived and still does in Black Lake, Western Region of
Ansteorra

Again, all I need to know is where they lived when they were elevated.
Thanks!

Gilyan Clonmacnoise

Mooneschadowe

---