[Ansteorra] Doing research

Eva Mehlhose alexscribe at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 24 21:51:14 PDT 2003

HE Alys was the founding Baroness of the Barony of SunDragon, the third
barony to be created within Atenveldt.
SunDragon will be celebrating their 20th anniversary by the end of October
this year, and Alys' reign as founding Baroness will be given all honor and
display possible.
bowing respectfully and regretfully as I have not had the pleasure to meet
this great Lady before her untimely passing
Maestra Alex the Scribe, OL
Barony of SunDragon
Atenveldt

In a message dated 9/24/2003 9:47:06 PM Central Standard Time,
agillilan at swbell.net writes:

> Alys Carvelsdatter, elevated by Lloyd II &Jocelyn II on 2/15/1982 to the
> Order of the Pelican

This is the only Alys I know . She was origionally from Atenvelt but spent
her last few years in Elfsea. She was well loved and is greatly missed.
Donnel

Alys Carvelsdatter  10,1982,02,15

    N D Deceased

   AoA Atenveldt   01/21/79

   OSP Atenveldt   03/08/80

   OLA Atenveldt   02/14/81

   OPA Atenveldt   04/11/81

   MP      02/15/82

   COURT BARONY    Baroness Sundragon - Atenveldt  07/20/85

   HoS Atenveldt   07/20/85

   THISTLE Cooking 08/13/88