[Ansteorra] Merchants for Elfsea Defedner XXV

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Sep 16 11:18:26 PDT 2003

Greetings Kind Gentles, One and All!

The Barony of Elfsea would like to announce that the
hall is just about full for merchant reservations. We
are receiving a vast number of requests for spaces
this year and a wondrous variety of arts, crafts and
items that you did not even know that you needed will
be represented. We will have jewelry both European and
Middle-Eastern to dazzle the eye, garb created from
many rich fabrics and textures, expertly made boots,
hand thrown pottery, finely crafted blades, furniture
befitting a noble, a multitude of Middle-Eastern items
that will delight the eye as well as the ear,
photography to capture this most special occasion, and
two armory booths filled with items near and dear to
the heart of our fighters! Of course we will also have
the t-shirts booths as well, and many other decorative
items will be available for your perusal. So come,
gaze at the multitude of choice objects that will
dazzle and amaze the senses. This promises to be one
of the most exotic collection of wares available to
good gentles like yourselves for some time to come.

Thank you and I hope to see you there!

Aislyn
Defender Merchant Coordinator

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna