[Ansteorra] Moondragon Massage at Elfsea Defender

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 17:55:39 PDT 2003

Are you feeling overworked?

Maybe you pulled a muscle while flogging the serfs. Maybe you're stiff from
sleeping on the cold, hard ground. Maybe you're feeling stressed out from
dodging outlaws (or Royal tax collectors.) Maybe you just forgot to stretch
out properly before fighting. In any case, Moondragon Massage can help you
relax and relieve those sore muscles.

I will be bringing the Moondragon Massage booth to Elfsea Defender. I plan
to open up shortly after the rapier list ends (possibly earlier, depending
on how well I do in the tourney <G>) and will shut down around dinner time.

	-Tivar Moondragon
Proprietor, Moondragon Massage