[Ansteorra] Eldern Hills

Craig Henson gerard_de_le_quartier at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:13:04 PDT 2003

Eldern Hills has something to be proud of!

This last weekend at their Demo, I felt like I was at a family reunion. The
welcome I received, the hospitality, made me feel like I had just returned
home from being away for a long time. There are so many of you I would like
to thank for the wonderful time I had, but as I look back I think it was not
simply a few people but the group as a whole who made me to feel this way.
This is not the first time I have felt this way about your Barony, and I
look forward to seeing you again in the future. I am lucky to have found a
piece of MY dream, and that is in the populace of Eldern Hills.

Thank you all,
Ld. Gerard de le Quartier
Northkeep