[Ansteorra] German Fest Thank You and Lost and Found

BSmif76308 at aol.com BSmif76308 at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 13:04:33 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

First, We hope that those who traveled to the Lands south of us to Raven's
Fort had an enjoyable time.

Second, our heart felt sympathies to those who mourned the passing of HL
Centurion
Lawrence the Rampant of Ram's Isle

Thirdly, We would like to thank those who took the time, energy and money to
come to Brad Leah's German Fest.   We hope that you where not disappointed.
There are so many people who deserve thanks but if we listed them all, this
post would flow for days so we are choosing just a handful.   To their
Excellencies Eldern Hills, thank you for hosting our courts and bearing the
responsibility of the royal presence. To their Excellencies North Keep and his Excellency
Wiesenfeuer, thank you for gracing our event.   Baroness Michelle, as always,
you have helped in anyway that was needed.   Lady Capricia, thank you for
being our dance mistress (my feet are still recovering ). Lady Simone, thank you
for taking over all the vocal and court heraldry needs at the event.   Dona
Antonia, thank you for stepping in at a moments notice for the Rapier Tourney.
Lord Talenson and his son Christophe, your help in the tavern was greatly
appreciated Lord Angus, thanks for running the Brewing Competition.   From our
own shire, we would like to thank Centurion Krag McIntyre for handling all the
Heavy tournaments and to HL Monica de la Cueva for cooking the best tavern food
we have had.

We are proud to announce the titled Defenders and Champions the Shire of Brad
Leah.
       Heavy Defender: Ritter Erasmus Totengraber
       Rapier Defender: Don Benedict Ashton
       Bard of Brad Leah: Dona Antonia Bianca Santiago de Lagos
       Premier Brewer of Brad Leah:  Lord Barrett
       Heavy German Tourney Winner:  Lord Adam
       Scholar of Brad Leah: Baron Ainar Magnusson
       Arts and Science Champion:  Terrence of the Syke
       Children's A & S: Annalyse
       Archery Defender:  Terrance of the Syke
       Wench Games Winner: Lady Nicolette

The following good gentles received awards.
       Centurion Krag McIntyre: Sable Crane
       Lady Helen Shiercliffe:  Sable Comet (Brad Leah)
       Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd:  Sable Thistle (Scribal Arts)
       Lady Bianca Mantegna:  Sable Thistle (Costuming)

If a name has been omitted or misspelled, please overlook our error and let
us know so we can make sure it is correct next time.

Here is a list of lost items that where found.  Contact event steward if you
see your missing item.
       One Blue camp chair
       One Minnetonka moccasin, size unknown
       One black overnight bag, empty
       One fuzzy brown and tan blanket with a tiger image in the middle

HL Hans Faust and Lady Bianca Mantegna
Event Stewards, Bread Leah German Fest