[Ansteorra] The Silver Fox Trade Company

Majestic Fox majestic_fox at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 4 12:41:45 PDT 2004

Artisans of the Known World,
The Silver Fox Trade Company is now seeking handmade items from the artisans of the Known World to fill its consignment shop. If you would like to stock with us please contact majestic_fox at sbcglobal.net with [SFTC] in the subject header. Send us a description of what you make and if you will be providing pictures please attach them to the E-Mail or provide a web link so we may view them. For an item to qualify it must be hand made and conform to the time period reenacted and studied by the members of the SCA. We will look at each item and determine if it has a market on our trade route and will then contact you.

Thank you