[Ansteorra] Seeking source for copper clasps

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 12:44:23 PDT 2004

From: "Zubeydah" <zubeydah at northkeep.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Seeking source for copper clasps
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>

<<Please pardon the bandwidth, but I'm trying to find any source for *copper* clasps, such as
could be used on a cloak or garb. Not terribly big, ideally around 1" wide each of the pair.  I
can find gold, antique gold, silver, pewter, etc... but copper has eluded me for hours of Googling
and Ebaying and calling local sewing stores.

Anyone know of an artisan or vendor that makes them or can get them?  They're needed for a project

within the next two weeks... and time's starting to run short.
Grateful for any assistance,
-Zubeydah Jamilla Al-Badawiyya

Not sure exactly, what type of 'clasp' you are seeking, as there are many possible descriptions,
but you may want to check out the Pillaged Village, found at Gulf Wars, and at:
http://www.pillagedvillage.com/

If what you are seeking is a button, Mistress Rondinella has scads of them, and I understand she
may be at the Stargate Baronial event, April 17th.

If you are seeking a very simple pennannular brouch with little ornamentation made from copper
wire, then I can teach you how to make one. :-)

Good luck, Hillary Greenslade -Stargate