[Ansteorra] ISO Maestro Petruccio

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 22:00:59 PDT 2004

Oops. My sincere, embarrassed apologies to this list. This was meant to
be email to just Master Petruccio and I realized I had forgotten to
check the reply address right after I hit the 'send' button.

Stefan
PS: But if anyone else has an article on any subject that would be of
interest to others across the Known World, I'd love to consider it for
the Florilegium. :-)

On Apr 8, 2004, at 11:45 PM, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Greetings Petruccio,
>
> This reminds me that you and I had discussed you writing an article on
> coursing for the Florilegium a while back. I was wondering if you had
> ever written such an article. If you have, I'd love to consider it.
<snip>
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com