[Ansteorra] Communications stuff...a thought....

fluffy at coxconnect.net fluffy at coxconnect.net
Mon Apr 12 05:46:38 PDT 2004

Actually that would be a good way of solving the across site communication gap for emergencies also. Most of the time the little personal radios don't have the range necessary t be effective, some of the emergency response Ham operators have been holding drills up here in OKC, it might be a good way to get more practice for those are Ham ops to get practice working with other groups. If we have enough interest. Discretely of course.
                                         Fluffy