[Ansteorra] RE: [Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tournament Record

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Apr 14 06:35:18 PDT 2004

Sure, although I was even contemplating hitting this Saturday's FP in
Tulsa...

Thursday night is best, as I have class Monday and Wednesday night (which is
why I haven't been making those fighter practices)

Sieur is pronounced (according to pronunciation guides) siOr - kinda like
donkey in Winnie the Pooh (Eyor?)..

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.