[Ansteorra] bringing Library books

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 08:53:36 PDT 2004

Good Gentles,

Thank you for the wonderful response so far from folks wishing to share their
books at the Steppes Warlord Library.

It would be faster to check books in if everyone makes sure ahead of time
that your name is inside each of your books. A return address label works good
for this.

Please bring two copies of your book list. You will keep one and we keep the
other to double check when you pick up your books.

Bringing your books in milk crates will make them easier to transport, and if
we have a lot of books the crates can double as extra shelves.

Please put your name on your milk crate.

The Library will gladly accept class handouts, pictures, or other articles to
add to our files.

Thank you all

Ciard O'Seachnasaigh
MoAS, Barony of the Steppes