[Ansteorra] Stargate Equestrian Practice

Laura Betenbaugh mbetenbaugh at houston.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 14:34:27 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Sorry for the lateness of this announcement, but my calendar has been very full and trying to find an open day was hard.
   We will be holding practice at the Sugar Land stables on Sunday Morning April 25 from 9:00 am to about 12:30. I have to work that afternoon, but we will be holding practice for all who wish to learn more about "horsing around in the SCA."
Please come and play. Email if you need  better directions.   We are off of Eldridge Parkway South of Old Richmond rd. Look for tan metal buildings and dump tricks out front, on the left, as you travel south. The horses are in back.
Lady Lorraine Fraser