[Ansteorra] Weather for Bonwicke this weekend?

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:22:06 PDT 2004

Here is the forecast that I was able to find for the Abilene, TX area.

Tonight...  Thunderstorms...Some May be severe in the evening. Lows in the
upper 50s. East winds 10 to 15 mph becoming north 10 to 20 mph in the late
evening and overnight. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

Saturday...  Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and
thunderstorms. Cooler with highs in the upper 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday Night...  Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and
thunderstorms. Lows around 50. Light winds.

Sunday...  Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Light winds becoming
northeast around 10 mph in the late morning and afternoon.