[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sun Apr 25 10:23:28 PDT 2004

I have been limited to going to local events for quite some time, so I'm
not sure how it will effect me.  But I wonder how many folks still have
unsteady work.  I was out of work for just over a year.  I have been
working a temp assignment since August, that by all accounts, will be
ending next week.  Are any of those that have already responded
merchants?

Francesca (still staying close to home)
Steppes