[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sun Apr 25 09:20:14 PDT 2004

I do try to purchase gas at Sam's Clubs when I'm in the area.  I've also
been diligent about noting which stations at what locations are cheaper to
plan my routes when I need to fill up.

As stated in another post, the cost of gas impacts more than travel
expenses.  Retail stores pass the rising cost of fuel onto the consumer.
Each time fuel costs go up, for whatever the reason, you can expect a
trickle down effect across the board for consumers.

Branwen
Bjornsborg