[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 20:50:21 PDT 2004

It will cut into it severely. The cool thing about sca events was that I could pay site & feast fee and pay for the gas to get there for around $20. Plus food and drinks for the weeekend are usually another $20. Not too shabby. Site and feast fees have gone up in the last few years from <10 for both to $15-20 for both.  Now one full tank of gas is costing me $17 and I've got a compact car that gets @ 40 per gallon on the highway. I can still make one event per month but if the gas prices rise further I'll have to cut back to one event every other month or fewer. Or pray that one of my  resumes lands an interview to a better job. Either that or find some people to stuff into the car with me to help reduce travel cost.
                 -Xanthe

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
How do you think the rise in gasoline prices will affect your event going?

Lorraine