[Ansteorra] Rising Prices affecting the SCA as a whole?

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Wed Apr 28 06:08:38 PDT 2004

*****I just remember "The Old Days tm" when everyone was poor. Folks
would all pile into a van and share expenses. That's what 20-something
geeks would do. If things were that bad again then I see a repeat
of this rather enjoyable activity.Just plain old Gunthar*****

I have not travelled like that in the SCA yet, but LOVED it when I travelled the states with a Drum and Bugle Corps and Winter Guard. Road trips like that were THE BEST!  Good times....

Kathryn