[Ansteorra] Rising Prices affecting the SCA as a whole?

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 11:32:13 PDT 2004

I know where one is for sale. LOL! That is a really great idea! You could paint it to look like the old traveling gypsy caravans and paint horses on the front fenders.

In Service, Love

ThoraOdottir at aol.com wrote:
Perhaps I need to buy used school bus and get the license to drive it. we
could pile the whole canton and gear in one of the big ones. Bus
songs....punchbuggie.....I can hardly wait!

;P

Thora