[Ansteorra] ISO Maestro Petruccio

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 21:45:53 PDT 2004

Greetings Petruccio,

This reminds me that you and I had discussed you writing an article on
coursing for the Florilegium a while back. I was wondering if you had
ever written such an article. If you have, I'd love to consider it.

My standard policy is that the copyright stays with the author and I
will take updates or removal requests at any time.

Stefan
PS: Please say hello to your red-haired flower and perhaps we will see
you at the Ansteorra Celebration in a few months.