[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 11, Issue 12

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Apr 11 20:38:19 PDT 2004

The price has not been set in stone yet because the final budget has not yet
been approved.  That information will be announced soon.  Watch the web site
for updates

In Faithful Service to Kingdom
Master Richard Fairbourne, Steward Ansteorran Argent Anniversary
Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute, Co-steward