[Ansteorra] Champion's of Bonwicke Fighting Schedule

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Apr 22 11:28:22 PDT 2004

>It says on the website that a "letter of intent is requested".  Is email
>acceptable or a written letter presented the morning of the tournament
>permissible?
>
>Jean Paul

Letters of intent are requested only, not required, we don't want to
discourage anyone from participating. However, if you would like to
provide one, we would love to have it. You may email them to
baronandbaroness at bonwicke.org or bring them to the event. They may be
as simple or elaborate as you wish. We're fairly laid back out here
in the West.

In service,
Kainin
Baron of Bonwicke