[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 25 10:43:47 PDT 2004

Carpooling can be fun. :)

I gas up at Sam's. Cheap gas there.

Budgeting when you are contractor is a challenge already. Fortunately I have
a fund that is specific for the SCA that does not get touched by anything
else. What that means to me is that I will not purchase something from the
merchants I see at an event that I did not place an order for, or a last
minute grocery item at Wal-mart. I will camp instead of hotel at an event.

Gas prices have been doing this for a while now. Since I started this new
kind of budget I was able to save up enough to have a goodly amount for Gulf
Wars and was able to get a new tent to replace my old one that lasted
through 3 kiddos. :)

I will just continue my budget practice as it works for me. I might get
lucky and have enough to go to Pensic.

Chiara Francesca (the twin to Francesca)
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra