[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 14:48:38 PDT 2004

Also another money saving idea is that, if you fill out the comment cards at gas station like Exxon/Mobile and Diamond Shamrock they will mail you coupons. I receive new coupons from Exxon/Mobile every other month and coupons from Diamond Shamrock about every three months. There are 4 coupons and they are for $5 off when you fill up that is from Exxon/Mobile. Also Diamond Shamrock has various amounts off on fill ups from $3 to $10. I am sure your local gas station would also offer you coupons as well. Just fill out a comment card and put your correct mailing address and check the box where it say will you be willing to receive special offers from our company.  And I agree with Lady Kandyce of Oakcliff about the oil from East Texas. Being from East Texas as a teenager I remember pulling a few summers as a derek hand. I also live an hour from our site and meeting places so I guess I just make other little adjustments to make up for the higher gas prices. Like the coupons. If you really
 think about it the coupons make up for the rise in gas prices.

In Service, Love

kandace harris <thetexladi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I've been reading these E-mail about the price of gas..First off, living in So.East Texas ,where we produce ALOT of oil and gas ,I resent paying that high price for gas ...That being said,I found out something that I didn't know ..but it's a good thing to pass on (and this is not an ad for WAL-Mart) ....If you have a super Wal-Mart by you ...you can get a Wal-Mat gift card and when you use it at their gas stations you get 3 cents off that price...I have a small car (around 25 mpg) but on a fuel-up that gives me an extra 35-40 miles ...and my site is about 50 miles from home ...so thats not to bad....Just thought I'd pass this on ....it might help...in Service always...Lady Kandyce of Oakcliff

Melissa Baxter-Kosub wrote:Considering that my family is living on one of the tightest budgets ever, it
means that we will have to carefully consider which events we wish to
attend. We have already started the rideshare plan to cut back on costs.

Branwen
Bjornsborg