[Ansteorra] Question 4/24

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 06:16:24 PDT 2004

I will put a little more perspective on this. I have lived in England and
Germany where the gas is more expensive. Neither country is much bigger than
Alabama and they both have massive, cheap, public transportation. I would
not mind the cost of gas if I could walk a couple of blocks and hop on a bus
or train and go anywhere in this country I choose in a reasonable amount of
time. The metroplex is so big you can go through a tank of gas in a couple
of days going back and forth to work and a couple of meetings and classes.
As far as drinks, etc go, we have alternatives to those. Putting cheap tap
water in our gas tank, however, would tend to be detrimental, rather than
beneficial, to our financial situation.
Sandee