[Ansteorra] Hotel Information for Crown Tournament

Jan Aarons loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 08:14:00 PDT 2004

Directions: Take your best route to Huntsville, TX. On East Hwy 190(1.2 miles East of Huntsville city limits) turn South onto FM 2929 (aka Four Notch Road) drive 4 miles to intersection with FM 2296 (drive until you come to the stop sign) drive straight through onto the white gravel road. Go 1.3 miles and cross concrete bridge. Take immediate Left through Red Gate onto site road. Watch for SCA signs! If you need more directions please let me know.

In Service, Love of Halesworth

Karen Cleek <kkcleek at yahoo.com> wrote:
Good My Lady Isobail,

I am unable to locate driving directions to the site
for Crown Tournament. Would you please provide me with
these directions?

Thank you!

I Remain in Service to Them,
Ly Liadan Bregh