[Ansteorra] Rising Prices affecting the SCA as a whole?

mike young uther at lcc.net
Tue Apr 27 18:06:09 PDT 2004

I have thought that quite often in a variety of situations in the last 20
years...and yet always it seems that there are "kingdom players" that I see
everywhere I go, and "local players" that are active at home...
I think the economy would have to get bad and stay bad for quite a while to
really effect things on a Kingdom level...unless, of course, the scope of
the Kingdom changes.
Mistress Gwyneth OL