[Ansteorra] Rising Prices affecting the SCA as a whole?

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 13:22:53 PDT 2004

At 09:21 AM 4/28/04 -0400, you wrote:

>Perhaps I need to buy used school bus and get the license to drive it.  we
>could pile the whole canton and gear in one of the big ones.  Bus
>songs....punchbuggie.....I can hardly wait!
>
>;P
>
>Thora

Don't laugh, it's been done.

The Barony of Al-Barran in the Outlands had an old school bus that they
used for going to events. I recall seeing it when a bunch of them came down
to Bordermarch for an Atenveldt Crown Tournament, a couple of years before
Ansteorra became a separate kingdom. As for singing on the bus, a number of
the people from that bus were pretty hoarse, because they'd been up singing
and talking for close to 24 hours nonstop.

	-Tivar Moondragon
Atenveldt relic, Ansteorran fossil