[Ansteorra] Re: Thank You from Champion's Event Steward

HE Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Apr 28 15:43:27 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Ansteorra,

We would like to echo the words of our event steward in thanking all
that attended Bonwicke's Champions event. The weather did not
cooperate with us Friday night and so we were really appreciative of
all that braved the elements to come and have fun with us anyway.
Saturday, just as Their Majesties arrived on site, the sun came out
and the rest of the event was filled with pleasant weather.

We thank Their Majesties for coming and bringing Their gracious
spirits to add to the splendor of the day. If you missed court
Saturday evening you missed one of the most entertaining courts that
we have ever had the pleasure to witness. Ask someone that was there
about "The occasional backhand of glee."

It is our pleasure to announce our new Champions and bring word fame
to them for their great skill in the various fields of competition:

	Chivalric Champion
	Centurion Khael Savage

	Rapier Champion
	Herr Eric Von Geldern

	Champion Yeoman
	Honorable Lord Toshiro Koi

	Bardic Champion
	Duchess Willow de Wisp

There was also an arts and sciences competition, filled with many
wonderful entries. The winner of that competition was also Herr Eric
Von Geldern.

Again, thank you to all that helped out (water bearing, marshalling,
list mistressing, heralding, working with MOC, working at gate,
helping setup & take down, working with the arts and sciences
competition, cooking, serving, cleaning, etc.), without your help
events like this would not be possible.

In service to the Crown,
Kainin and Oriana
Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke