[Ansteorra] Moondragon Massage at Crown

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 18:47:06 PDT 2004

Fair Greetings,

Do you have a headache from reading (or writing) officers' reports?

Perhaps you were up half the night driving, and spent the other half trying
to get your camp set up properly?

Maybe your back is stiff and creaky because someone put a pea under your
mattress?

Or maybe you just forgot to stretch out properly before fighting?

In any case, Moondragon Massage can help you relax, work out the kinks and
relieve those stiff muscles. I will be bringing the Moondragon Massage
booth to Crown Tourney. I plan to open up around 10:00 a.m. and will shut
down around dinner time.

One hour full body table massage: $50.00
Half hour/half body table massage: $25.00
Fifteen minute chair massage: $10.00

	-Tivar Moondragon
Proprietor, Moondragon Massage