[Ansteorra] Shameless bribe for assist

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Thu Apr 29 07:27:19 PDT 2004

Greetings Travelers!

Please, pardon the broadband.  I, a poor humble LONE female shall be traveling to Crown Tourney at the lovely Stones of Raven's Fort.  This is a good thing, but has a bad thing attached.  I have, for my sleeping accomodations, a very large pavillion, a Hercules Canopy, to set up but, alas, cannot do so on my own.

I hearby offer that the first 3-4 persons that come to my campsite (just past the bonfire/Sweine camp and just as you drive through the bumpy muddy part of the road towards The Burbs, on the left.  Look for the yellow poles w/black iron lantern hangers) before 8:00 p.m. (I have gate from 10-midnight) and assist in setting up this monster shall be gifted with my sincere thanks AND a very hearty breakfast prior to the lists.  I have a second gate shift from 10 - noon so all breakfasts will be served between 8:30 and 9:15 a.m.

The menu for this bri...uh, thanks will be:

Eggs scrambled with crumbles/chunks of sausage and lots of cheese, tortillas, orange juice, milk, fresh fruit and pastries (we gotta be sure to get the protein and carbs needed for fighting, right?).

I thank you for the use of the broadband, you may now return to your regulary scheduled pre-event panic.

Yours in Service,

Lady Olivia Rodrigues

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!