[Ansteorra] Laurels Prize Tourney

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Aug 1 21:11:53 PDT 2004

Thank *you* for displaying! The artisans were wonderful.

One *teeeeeeny* correction to your post. It was the Barony of Stargate's
canton of *Westgate* that hosted this wonderful event. While my Shire of
Gatesedge did participate in some of the displays, we were not the hosts.
But thanks for thinking of us anyway!
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen