[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tournament

Clay Reid scafaelan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 05:18:38 PDT 2004

*laughs*
That's okay, no problems.  :-)  I don't know what happened the first time, I was sure I knew the location, but apparently there was an error somewhere between my brain and fingers.
- Faelan

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Oops, already corrected...excuse the previous post...ought to read all of
these before sending out I guess.
Annes
Dear God, Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am. Amen