[Ansteorra] At the caravan's end

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 4 14:21:30 PDT 2004

I'm glad your caravan made it safely, and you and your family will be quite missed!

Curstaidh

Mahee <mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com> wrote:
The long pilramege has almost come to end. My camels are settled here in the Kingdom of AnTir. The great people of the Barony of Glynn Mere came out and helped me unload. One of them was Ansteorra's own Mistress Regina. Once I have my heard totally settled, I will let all know where the Sultan has chosen to house me. I miss the great Kingdom already. I am not sure what to think when they told me here the Crown Tourney, which is coming up soon will ONLY have 3000 member attend, and ONLY 300 fighters in the list.

your servant in a faraway land,
mahee