[Ansteorra] Pennsic late registrations

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 11:50:58 PDT 2004

Lady Valkyrie wrote:
>I have decided that I can make it to Pennsic and was
>wondering who I should contact to find out if there is
>any room in the Ansteorran camp.
>
>Does anyone know if there is still room, and is it
>open to anyone from Anteorra or is it only for a
>particular group in ansteorra?
>
>Who else is going from Ansteorra?
>
>Thanks,
>Kris Hall

I believe I had heard Seraphina from Bjornsborg was Ansteorran land-coordinator for Pennsic this
year, though the land is allocated during pre-registration, sometimes cancellations occur or they
give us more land than we need... so check with her at:  ambience at direcway.com
You can still attend the event, you just may not be camping with Ansteorra.
Good luck,
Hillary