[Ansteorra] Tools...

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 17:49:23 PDT 2004

We all tend to become mired in our "game" to the point that we forget that there are tons of sources outside the SCA that address group/individual dynamics that are inherent in any organization/social group...reading some of these sources may help us have a better, smoother running and more fun organization...and help cut some of the friction that dirties our "game"  and saps our energy...

On a few google searches...here are a few that I've found that I think apply to SCA dynamics...

though these relate to cybergroups...seem to me to also apply f2f...

http://www.shirky.com/writings/group_enemy.html

http://www.tarrani.net/kate/docs/ApplyingSocialPsychTheory2ProblemsGrpWrk.pdf

http://www.rider.edu/~suler/psycyber/conflict.html

http://www.rider.edu/~suler/psycyber/integrate.html

the references on this seemed to apply...

http://www.wilderdom.com/Group.html

This is for not-for-profits as well as for-profits...

http://www.managementhelp.org/grp_skll/theory/theory.htm

Lorraine DeerSlayer