[Ansteorra] 2004 Artisan pot luck revel

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 07:00:46 PDT 2004

Greetings good people of the Steppes and Ansteorra

Steppes Artisan is almost here  - just days away!

We will be having a pot luck dessert revel this year at Steppes
Artisan.   Is there a better way to spend your afternoon than eating delicious
desserts?  After clean-up from the Artisan competition has begun and
the judges have been dismissed to make their final decision, desserts
will be served.   Please notify me of your choice of pot luck dessert.  So far, only 3 have responded....

Cooks and bakers and dessert artists, you may also choose to enter a
dessert in the Subtlety Competition.  There is no specific theme, but
creativity is a must.  Prizes and wordfame will be awarded to the subtlety
selected by the "secret judges". No kitchen facilities available, so all cooking will have to take place off site.

Lady Kathryn Cuninghame of Ayr
214-485-1593
214-284-8855 cell