[Ansteorra] A call from Borderkeep...

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Aug 23 16:55:20 PDT 2004

Greetings your Excellency.
    It would be our great honor to assist in the operation of a tavern for
your very fine event so it is the pleasure of House Netterville to announce
that our tavern will be open for business on Thursday evening and will be
doing something for every meal throughout the weekend including breakfast
Sunday morning.
No idea of what will be served as of yet, but anyone familiar with our
kitchens will know that the food will be fresh, flavorful and served in
abundance. The evening meals will all be in a  pot. There may be a chili one
night and a gumbo the next, or perhaps a beef stew or perhaps a pasta dish.
All will be served with rice, bread or something to compliment the fare. We
will also be offering a dessert and tea or coffee for one low rate and the
evening meals will be of an all you can eat fashion.
Lunches will be something light like hamburgers or hot dogs each day and the
breakfasts will be tasty and filling but I haven't quite decided what to do
for those meals yet.
    Anyone else who would like to host a tavern , and there's plenty of
room, please get in touch with me so we can exchange notes and find out what
each other is planning on serving. That way we don't all show up selling the
same corn dogs and turkey legs as the next guy and it'll let us get a game
plan together before the event. Remember, we only have three months so the
time is now. Write me at cnetterville at ih2000.net if you want to host another
tavern so we can make sure we don't step on each others toes and we give the
populace a variety to choose from.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Ld. Elrique Falcone De Netterville