[Ansteorra] planning calendar

Armand & Caitrin armand_caitrin at juno.com
Sun Aug 1 14:56:23 PDT 2004

  Greeting Gwyneth,

       I'm not sure if you received Armand's email to you requesting the date of the 18th of November to be added to Bordermarch Autumn Melees to be placed on the calendar.I believe he sent it to you in June.
If not, then I'm re-requesting that date to be placed on the calendar.
       Armand Dragonetti has already changed the date on the web to read Bordermarch Autumn Melees November 18-21.

      If you should need anything else from us, please let us know.