[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tournament

Clay Reid scafaelan at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 16:42:23 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra!

Much like the words in Lady Celestria's previous post, this was the first Laurel's Prize Tournament that I have ever attended.  I seriously wish that I had attended one before now.

I got excellent feedback on my work, and had the opportunity to meet several people I've never met before.  I also want to thank everyone that helped me - Master Robin, Master Bran, Mistress Rose, Mistress Charla, and Master Jovian  - and the rest of you too!  The hospitality was wonderful and the site was great, and I'll definitely attend another one.

I want to encourage EVERYONE - whether they are an artist or not (or whether you're displaying or not), to attend Laurel's Prize Tournament in the future.  There's so much to learn, it's a lot fun, and you get to spend the day with lots of great people.  It's definitely worth the trip (no matter where it's at) and there's no doubt that anyone would get something out of this.

I too, want to thank Gates Edge for hosting this event!  Great job, you guys!

In service to the dream,
Faelan mac Eogan